Here are the steps for you to modify your Flex Card limits and restrictions using your Web App:
- Once you are logged in, select the "Credit" option at the left side of your screen, and then select "Credit Cards".
- Once there, select the card you would like to make changes to.
- You will be able to see a pencil icon next to the credit limit. You can modify how much the cardholder can use here. You can also modify it in the drop-down menu below the card:
- If you want to modify the restrictions on your card, you need to scroll down a little to see the "Spend Restriction" drop-down menu.
- Remember to save the changes.
If you have any issues or doubts, contact us via chat or email at email@example.com