In this article, you will find information about how to accept an invite to join an existing Flex account. Follow these steps after an administrator for the company has sent you the invitation, if you need more information about adding members to your Flex account, check this article.
- When you are added to a Flex account, you will receive an email from Flex with your new user ID and a temporary password. Please check your spam folder in case you don't find it in your inbox:
- When you click "Go to Flex" you will be redirected to our home page. Please fill out the information with the details we sent you in the email.
- Copy and paste the user ID and password you received in the email.
- Once you are logged in, the system will ask you to change your password and make it as safe as possible.
- Now you will be required to fill out your personal information. Let's start adding a phone number. This phone number will be used for security purposes in the future to send you verification codes.
- Add your current physical address.
- After this, you will be asked to share some personal information. This information is something we are required to ask all of our customers using the services, even if you are an employee. You can be sure we protect your information.
- Once you have confirmed your information is correct, accept the terms and conditions and submit the application. This will complete your invitation.
- Congrats! Now you have access to our Web App!
If you have any issues or questions, contact us via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org