You will need to relink your bank account using Plaid when changing the current bank account or when a system update requires you to go through the process again. In this article, you will find the step-by-step guide to do it using our WebApp.
- Whenever you are required to re-link your bank account, a message will appear at the top of the screen when you log in online. Please click on the "Re-link Now" button on the right side of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a new pop-up window to continue the process. Please make sure to log in using your applicable bank information.
- Please enter your bank details to continue.
- At the end of the process, make sure you accept the terms and conditions and connect the account.
- Once you have followed these steps you should receive a confirmation message on your screen.
If you have any questions or doubts about doing this, feel free to contact us via chat or email at email@example.com