Funding your Flex Bank account is quick and simple. You can add funds to your account via ACH, Wire, or by linking external accounts and initiating a transfer. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how you can do this.
- Once you have logged in, hover over the Flex logo at the top left-hand side of the screen and select the "Banking" option from the menu.
- Once there, locate the dark green “Move Money” button at the top right-hand corner of your screen and click on it.
- Select the “Add or Receive Funds” option from the drop-down menu.
- To receive funds: Select the bank account you wish to receive funds. Click the button that says “wire instructions” and share the PDF with whoever is sending the funds. The information provided can be used for both Wire and ACH payments.
- To add funds: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter how much you would like to add to your account. Next, select which account you would like to transfer the funds from. Lastly, select the Flex banking profile you want to transfer the money.
- Click the “Transfer” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a Pending Request screen as confirmation that the transfer has been initiated.
If you have any issues or questions with this process, feel free to contact our support team via chat or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org