In this article, you will find the instructions for making payments in your account using our Web and Mobile Apps.
You can also Turn On Autopay in your account to avoid going through this process on each due date.
Here is the step-by-step for you to make a payment using our Web App:
- Login into your app. On our main screen, you will be able to see a "Credit Payment" option in the middle of the page. Click on the "Pay now" red button.
- In the next screen, you can select how much would you like to pay: the minimum due, the whole balance on the account (Max), or a customized amount. Once you have selected the option, click on "Review" to continue.
- When you have confirmed your payment selection, click on the "Confirm Payment" in the red button.
Here is the step-by-step for you to make a payment using our Mobile App.
- Click on the "Pay Now" button in the red box located in the home menu once you are logged in.
- In the "Make a payment" screen, you will be able to select how much would you like to pay, the amount due, the current balance, or "Max" or a custom amount. To continue please select the "Review" red button at the bottom.
- Finally, you need to confirm the amount and the bank account you will be using to make the payment.
If you have any issues making the payments or any doubts regarding your balance, you can reach our customer support team via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org