Here you will find the step-by-step guide for adding receipts to your account using your Web App:
- Once you are logged in select the "Credit" option in the menu, on the left side of your screen. Once there, stay in the "Overview" tab.
- This will show you a list of the recent transactions in your account. Next to the merchant's name, there are 4 icons: The first is to add a receipt, and the second is the option to add a Memo.
The green icon means a receipt has already been added to that transaction.
- Now you just need to upload the receipt from your computer.
Here you will find the step-by-step for adding receipts to your account on your Mobile App:
- Login using your credentials. On the home screen, there is a receipt icon located at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Once there you can select if you want to upload the receipt image from your gallery or if you want to use the camera.
- You can also upload the receipt by selecting the transaction on the list and clicking on the "Upload Receipt" button.
In case you have uploaded the incorrect receipt, you can check this article with the information about how to replace it.
If you have any issues or doubts while doing this, please contact us via chat or email at: email@example.com